We've had several days of lovely spring-like weather and I've been in the studio doing some Gelli printing on iron-on interfacing as seen on the Gelli blog. Back left of the pic is my sketchbook. Interfacing is harder to print on than paper or smooth fabric - I found a few layers of printing worked best. It's a great idea though, because it will be easy to stitch and of course, it can be ironed onto a background of fabric or paper. I'm intending to make 2 postcards using some of the prints for a swap.
I did finally get my bird piece done for the craft fair except that it still needs a fastening at the top.