Sunday, June 01, 2014

Some studio time


I haven't had much time in the studio lately but today I did some thermofax printing. The design was done from a photocopy of a grevillea leaf from our garden. Note the thermofax screen is taped instead of having a white plastic frame. I didn't like using these at first - it is easier to make a mess but now I like them. They are not listed in my Etsy shop yet but are available as well as this grevillea leaf design.


Below: my newest design from a photo I took of a stone wall in Tasmania.


The rest of the pics are more of my covered sketchbooks and note books.








5 comments:

Judy Ferguson said...

Really like the stone wall image. Great possibilities with that one.

Fran├žoise said...

Beautiful! Btw, I had to google grevillea. We don't have those plants here.

Sandy said...

I love that design. The sketchbook look great.

Renee Stokes said...

I really like the grevillia design :)

Carol said...

I love your results!