Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sculpture by the Sea 2014

Monday we made our annual visit to Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe, which is always worth seeing. You can see it was a beautiful day - not too hot and we also had a delicious fresh fish lunch at the Cottesloe Hotel. These are my collection of photos - I haven't added most of the artists names but if you want more info, go to the website here.





Above: by Kerrie Argent who is guest speaker at WAFTA soon.






Crocheted rhino by Mikaela Castledine who was a winner last year.









On the way to Cottesloe we saw another fantastic exhibition 'The Importance of Being a Stick' by Christine Atkins (invitation front below) it's at Linton & Kay Galleries, Subiaco until 23rd March. Her work is exquisite - highly recommend.



1 comment:

Vicki Miller said...

Thanks for the pictures, linda. The wine cask liner made me laugh, but the rhino made me look again. Such work. I remember having drinks at the cottesloe pub when I was in the army reserve. Do they still have those gorgeous windows that opened to the floor at the front?