Sunday, December 01, 2013

Veil of Secrets


This is my finished piece Veil of Secrets (150 x 58cm) from the Mysterium exhibition - detail below:
Photographed for the catalogue by Josh Wells.


I've been spending most of my week lately and continuing until after Christmas, caring for my parents, which is why I've been absent from blogging. It also means I can only work on my Etsy shop orders on Mondays and Tuesdays so if you wish to order a thermofax screen, you will need to email your image to me by Monday am. so I can post the screen to you on Tuesday. Things should be back to normal by January next year.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Trillian said...

I love your Veil of Secrets. It's brilliant.

Trillian said...

I love your Veil of Secrets. It's brilliant.

Helen Suzanne said...

simply gorgeous!!! adore it xx

Anne B said...

What a wonderful piece of work.

Judy Ferguson said...

Just wonderful. I am exploring layers this year. Have to keep this project in mind for exploration. Thanks.

Sandy said...

It's a great piece. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
Remember to take care of yourself too-been there and know how hard it is. I hope your parents are doing better.

Emma said...

There's so much to do in life, isn't there? Hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family.

Your beautifully detailed piece is just stunning.