Friday, September 06, 2013

More new work

 
Block print and hand painting on linen.
Below: sequin waste used as a stencil over background print.



Journal pages: various stencil and print techniques.



Some of my small framed textile works. Glass makes it hard to photograph.



This machine embroidered fabric collage on a thermofax printed background is now framed too.

Sketchbook cover with appliqued heart.
 

back, showing my free motion quilting (need more practise). Hand painted fabric.
Thanks for the kind comments on my previous post. The last couple of months particularly, have been difficult & I was feeling a bit down.

3 comments:

Anne B said...

Lovely images. Wishing you well Linda.

Sandy said...

Makes me want to play with stencils.

Vivian Helena said...

I like looking at your art and creations.. I noticed that you have blogger, as I do, can you put a gadget on the right side that says Follow Me, where I would put my email and your blog would show up on my email when you write something new? vivianhelena-creates.blogspot.