Blue and Green Should Never be Seen... 45cms x 75cms.
Strictly speaking, this isn't really new - it was pieced more than a year ago but yesterday I finished the quilting and binding. I had a small collection of hand printed and dyed scraps left over from a series of work on the theme of suburban gardens and I wanted to see if I could make the colours work in a quilt. I would really welcome any constructive comments.
In case you're wondering, the insects are aphids.
This is actually the first traditional quilt binding I've done. There are quite a few other quilt tops also waiting to be finished. As well this week, I've got my 2 entries for Quiltwest finished with labels, hanging sleeves and bags.