Thermofax print - same screens as used on the silk scarf a couple of posts ago - this is Permaset on cotton.
Below: last Sunday I did a workshop tutored by textile artist extraordinaire: Elizabeth Morley at our local Australian Sewing Guild group.
We all made a leaf brooch and tried some of Elizabeth's methods for flowers. The small flowers I used to decorate the brooch, were ones I had done previously. It was an enjoyable day.
Sun print with mizuna leaves (Japanese salad vegetable) Renee planted them in the garden - they've been very good but now are going to seed so I thought I'd use some of the interesting shaped leaves - might do some more but will have to wait until we get a sunny day. Spring seems to have disappeared for now.
The last 2 pics are dye prints done a while ago to which I've added some discharge (de Colourant) I think this has improved them - maybe they are finished now.