Monday, July 11, 2011

Exhibition

Our exhibition invitations have arrived - the front above. It's at our local vegetarian restaurant, opening 30th July. So I'm frantically busy trying to get things finished and some framed. It will be a mix of new and some older work.
The weekend after, I'll be at the Craft Fair at Claremont Showgrounds from Friday 5th - 7th August. Dale (The Thread Studio) has invited me to be in her working artist's studio which will be attached to her stand at the fair. I'll be doing some printing and selling my thermofax screens there so I hope you'll stop and chat if you're coming to the fair.
And if you would like me to bring a screen with your own design for you, please contact me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Busy lady but having fun.

Judy said...

Have fun! Great to get the recognition Linda.You deserve it.