Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Garden pics & there's still time to win a thermofax screen


A couple of pics from our garden taken by daughter Renee who is home from Japan. Easter Lillies and doesn't the basil look great! Below is an amazing apple cake that Renee bought at the Nagoya airport shop. I should have taken a photo of the wrapping too - it looked like a giant apple, wrapped in red celophane and inside is a whole cooked apple with layers of delicious cake around it. 

Below: our favourite local restaurant Genesis in the Hills one morning when we took the herbs and had coffee and cake. 

There is still time to win a thermofax screen - the draw will be on Friday -see the pevious post for details. I've also opened an Etsy shop for thermofax screens so far and will be listing more things as I have time. Click on the link at the top of the sidebar to visit. 
I've been flat out, looking after DH and my bead workshop ended up going ahead after all on Sunday, which meant a lot of practise and preparation. I didn't take any photos there but will post some of my practise and demo beads when I've sorted everything out.

4 comments:

DIAN said...

I have just been reading about the thermofax screens. This sounds like it has great possibilities. Good luck with your Etsy shop.

Judy said...

Hi Linda,

For some reason I can't access your photos tonight. ARGH!!

I hope all goes well in your husband's recovery.

xo

Emma said...

Lovely garden pics, all that Basil in one place!

I'm off to make a screen order!

Judy said...

I'm glad I spoke up, as your pictures are lovely - the lily one in particular!

xo