Friday, April 22, 2011

Dyeing up a storm

These are just some of the hand dyed farics I've been doing over the past couple of days. Both Procions and Napthols, they are for 2 quilt workshops I'm doing with Lisa Walton at the end of May.


Another test print from a new thermofax screen - not my own design this time - from Pattern Motifs, a great source book for copyright free designs. Also check out what Linda Robertus has done with the thermofax screens I made from her own clever designs.


Our morning tea hot cross buns today - hope everyone has a safe and happy Easter.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

Fabrics look alluring....as do the buns.

Fran├žoise said...

Beautiful fabrics Linda! And the buns look lovely too.
:-)

Sandy said...

Nice fabrics. The food is making me hungry.

Aussie Jo said...

Greta colours, which workshop are you doing with Lisa?? I love the Thermofax print, would look great on a sheer over another background.

Thimble Fingers said...

Fabrics looks great - love the colours. Looking forward to seeing the finished article.
Happy Easter!