This week I've been playing with breakdown printing. These are all from the same screen which I used for monoprinting on another large piece of fabric then left all the dye on the screen to dry. The next day I printed from it with clear manutex - the middle pic is the first pull - you can see how the dye in the screen gradually breaks down with each successive print. The dye in the screen wasn't very thick so I thought I'd only get about 3 prints from it but I ended up getting quite a few. I 've done lots of others this week too but they're still batching.
I just love this process - you can get fantastic organic imagery happening and its very spontaneous - no registration or lining up anything. It is a bit messy though.