Monday, August 09, 2010

Gift


These lovely & totally unexpected goodies arrived in the post today from Judy in SA. I was so surprised and very touched by her generosity. Thank you Judy! You can see more of her beautiful creations on her blog.
I'd also like to thank everyone who left such caring and supportive comments on my previous post. It's a wonderful thing to feel part of a great online community. I know I haven't got much to complain about really, compared to many others but I'm still finding it hard to be very creative at the moment.

Things have settled down a little - Mum is at home slowly getting stronger, Uncle is in respite care for 2 more weeks and my pain has pretty much gone - not sure when/if I'll be having surgery - the first available appointment with a surgeon so far is December!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Judy Ferguson said...

Yes, Judy is a talented gal with a big heart. I love her little gifts. I pray that things will go well for you.

fabriquefantastique said...

Sometimes the best ideas, thoughts etc come when you are low...just take it easy and you will be back to creative work in no time.