I've added some stitching & beads to my little felt piece - not quite finished yet. The green one is one of my new ones but I think it only needs a little stitching.
This fabric collage is finished for now. I took it along to the ATASDA meeting for some feedback - the advice was to tone down some of the yellow which was a bit jarring and add more orange - which I agreed with and have done. I still need to decide whether to add any more and to frame it or not. I'll leave it to 'stew' for a while - then decide.
This is a detail of a set project for one of my groups. We were given a size; 15 x 35 and the theme was A Whiter Shade of Pale. I hope I can get away with the tiny bits of red!
You may have noticed at the top of my blog there's a link to a new page called Textile Workshops. I'm often asked what I teach so thought this was an easy way for people to access the information. I'll add new ones as I get time.
I found out about this new feature of Blogger through Brenda - she has written about it on her blog - thanks Brenda!