Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christmas decoration challenge

These are the decorations I made for the Innovative Stitches November Christmas swap challenge - everyone brought their selection of fabrics, beads, threads etc. which were distributed by a lucky dip. I got quite a large selection of gold and white from Anne so I was inspired to make a collection, including an ATC made with the left overs. I'll give them to Anne at our meeting on Saturday - hope she hasn't read my blog!
I should get back mine too, that someone else has made.

So hot in Perth today - about 42C I think and probably more here in the hills. No relief in sight either - at least for a few days.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

These are beautiful Linda--I am sure that she will be very pleased with them.

Sandy said...

Beautiful ornaments.

Fran C said...

lovely ornaments so elegant.

Helen from Hobart said...

Bravo Linda some effective ideas which create an impressively rich look.

What have you decorated the seams with ? gold braid or fancy stitching ?