Saturday, December 19, 2009

Morning tea in Roleystone

Saturday we often go to Genesis in the Hills vegetarian restaurant (near Araluen) for a loaf of bread and cake and coffee - the best cakes I've ever tasted! Baked fresh by Rivka every day, only using fresh in season ingredients, they are not too heavy and also suit people with some food allergies. I had the plum cake (front left) absolutely delicious! Great lunches too. They're closed from 23rd Dec until 17th Feb - we'll miss them.

Below: DH Wayne on the verandah, about to tuck in. He grows some of the fresh herbs for the restaurant.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Sounds delicious! I love that they cater to food allergies (so many in our family that we rarely get to eat any baked goods).

TextileTraveler said...

Oh my gosh, my mouth is watering!