Thursday, October 01, 2009

Printed lines


The above fabric was screen-printed with Permaset printing ink using the stencil below which is vilene printed with acrylic paint - using the edge of a piece of cardboard. I've printed another layer on the fabric but the photo I took wasn't very good. I'll try again before I finish it.


Above: monoprinted lines done on cotton fabric with black Procion dye. I'm enjoying playing with print at the moment as well as trying different types of stencils.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aussie Jo said...

Great effect Linda, I look forward to seeing more of your lines (have you put them on Holey Moley? I'll go and read my mail and check!)

Pat said...

i am getting more and more interested in your holey moley workshop .... the more i see what fun you are having....and watch the explorations....

Sandy said...

Oh, I like these.