Monday, June 15, 2009

My Round Robin fabric returns

Today my fabric from the Complex Cloth Yahoo Group round robin came in the mail. It was started in January and has been to 4 people after me but I don't think it's finished yet so when I have time, I'll add more. Thanks to those who worked on it. I still have to add my layer to Linda D's piece I've had it for a while but will do it this week and send it back to USA.
I've enjoyed doing the RR, it's quite a challenge, but fun. I'd like to do an Australia & NZ one, perhaps I'll try to get one going later in the year.

Had a good exhibition opening yesterday. A lovely sunny day so it was very pleasant in the gallery couryard and some unexpected friends turned up which was nice. The exhibition looked good, lots of lovely silks in gorgeous colours and I sold some of my bags.

Below:
fabric in progress. Procion dyes on cotton, screen printed, stencilled, mono printed over breakdown print.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandy said...

How exciting to get your fabric back. Both are nice.

Gina said...

What a fun idea - the fabric round robin! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pieces.