Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ATCs & Blog Holiday


3 recent ATCs I've made. The middle one was sent to Judy in exchange for naming my A4 quilt. The others will be for a swap Designing Women are having soon.
I've decided to have a break from blogging until the end of July although I may still do an occasional post. My arms & neck are not getting better - I'm having them investigated - also I'm very busy with exhibtion work so I need to focus on that.
Hope you will return to see what I'm up to then. Happy creating everyone.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

jan said...

Lovely work!

Fran├žoise said...

Lovely ATCs!
I hope your arms and neck get better soon.
Regards.

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

How pretty - I like your purple mood.

Sandy said...

Nice ATC's. I'm so sorry you are still hurting. It is important to check that out and fix it. I hope it's a quick and easy answer.

Doreen K. said...

Love the ATC's. Will miss seeing your beautiful art pieces, but take care of your self first. Look forward to when you return.

Doreen G said...

You take care Linda--you must be well for our get together in August.