Top: 'Rare Bloom' painted, stitched and heat gunned Tyvek, centre part is free machined on soluble vileen which was dissolved, moulded into shape and a heat gunned plastic bag bead added. This is in a box frame but I took it out for the photo. It will be in the school exhibition too.
The above A4 Quilt was shown in a previous post. I received some suggestions for it as I wasn't sure if it was finished. I took the advice given and I think it is better (and now finished)
The bag fabric also featured in an earlier post, but now I've made it up into a bag. I used a few of the flowers shown below, made by free machining on vileen 541, to decorate it. I have a few more bags in progress at the moment.