Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Bloom

Above is another flower for the school exhibtion which will also go in a box frame. This one is free machined on net & soluble, then cut out and moulded over a small bowl. I've applied some beads in the centre.

Last Saturday I went to a Designing Women meeting where we did a tassel swap. The top one is the one I did that went to Joan, while the one below that I received, was made by Delys. Nice and glitzy, I like the way it's swirly at the bottom. We had a demo by Helen on Mola work or reverse applique which was interesting, some lovely examples to see. Mine is underway but not finished yet.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

Another beautiful flower Linda and I love the tassel that you made.

Sandy said...

I love your bloom and the tassel. Lucky lady who received it.

Fran├žoise said...

Lovely!

Judy said...

Ditto: lovely flower and lovely, lovely tassel! What a creative way to make the tassel!!

xo