Friday, November 07, 2008

Covered notebooks & bag

Just finished these but I'll be doing a few more as the gallery shop where I sell some of my work has asked me for more things suitable for Christmas gifts. They are quite quick to make, I used some ATCs left over from a swap and some of my printed fabric pieces. the tulip one is lino block printed and the smaller one is a mono print.


The fabric for this little bag was woven by Renee, my eldest daughter who's in Japan, but I had the job of making it up into a bag. It was her present for younger sister Kathleen's birthday recently. My birthday was 4 days later so we all went out for a lovely lunch at the Darlington Estate Winery to celebrate. Great food and a beautiful setting in the hills. Below you can see the lining with zip pocket.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Fran├žoise said...

Beautiful notebooks Linda.
And this little bag is adorable!

Doreen G said...

Love the notebooks Linda and what a great use of ATC's

Sandy said...

Great notebooks and the bag is certainly special.

Genie said...

Some lovely Work.