Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Kalbarri rocks collage

Last pics from our recent trip.
Today I did a test print with my duct taped screen just to make sure I had the right kind of tape and it worked well. The only disadvantage was that the tape makes the screen more slippery so you have be careful it doesn't move when printing. My DH has been making 2 more screens for me which he finally finished today so then he helped me stretch the silk onto one of them. I'll leave the other one until after Fibres West.
There are still a few things I have to do before I go including buying a new respirator as mine has perished a bit so it doesn't seal properly.
We have a long list of workshop requirements. I also have to give a 5 minute talk on blogging as an artist as part of a panel discussion on creative record keeping.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fran├žoise said...

Wow! Gorgeous pictures. Very inspiring!
Enjoy your workshop.

Sandy said...

THese pictures are wonderful-lots of inspiration for you.