Just a day late this month. The first photo shows the front & back sections. The fabrics are all silks on a base of pellon with a layer of dyed flannelet over it. I've placed strips of various silks over the base with the sheer ones last. Then appliqued the flowers on top using vliesofix before stitching. The background is quilted with free motion swirls. Detail pics below.
April TIFSharon has posted the colours for April and again they are definitely not colours I like to work with. In fact browns are my least favourite but last night I found this strip quilted piece I did ages ago which has pretty much the right colours. So my challenge will be to embellish it with stitch etc. to try and make it acceptable as a bag fabric. I really don't want to start something new with these colours.