Monday, May 28, 2007

Sunprinted Address Book Cover
This cover is embellished with a machine embroidered design with free machine embroidery added. The bachground is stippled & I've satin stitch the edges and applied a cord.
Last week I went to the Perth Craft & Quilt Fair & caught up with the Embroiderers Guild & the WA Quiliters Association exhibitions, both had some fantastic work.
I also bought Dale's new book on needle felting, Surface Tension, which is great, heaps of ideas & photos.
I managed to avoid buying too much other stuff, which actually wasn't hard as it was all quilting, scrapbooking & beading.

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Love the stipple effect on the cover, and the flower is gorgeous!!

Sue B said...

Beautiful! love the colors and that flower is awesome.

Doreen G said...

Lovely Linda -lucky you not spending much money at the show.We have our show in Sydney in late June and I am saving my pennies.

Sue B said...

Linda I'm sorry to leave this note on your comments but I can't seem to find an email address to mail you directly. Could you email me at suebemail@yahoo.com when you have a second?

Gunnels blog said...

I have just found your blog, through Fibre&Stitch, wich I just have take a subscribe to. Saw that you are going to be a guestwriter there. I really like your blog! You are dong so verymuch lovely things! I will return!
Gunnel from Sweden

Deb H said...

Beautiful work Linda. Love your color choices, & the free motion work. Very nice.