Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ATC
I must apologise for not posting this lovely needle felted & hand stitched ATC
I received
from Francoise in Belgium before.
Thanks Francoise
We've been having computer trouble again, finally fixed on Friday. I've also been busy teaching & preparing for workshops as well as taking part in the Ilze Aviks workshop which was great.
Doreen has tagged me, which means I have to list 7 things about myself & tag others too. I've decided not to tag anyone else but will do the list.
1. I'm happily married with 2 wonderfull adult daughters.
2. I went back to school in my 40th year to do a degree in fine arts (textile major) which I completed in 1999.
3. I enjoy teaching & sharing techniques with like minded people.
4. Although I do a lot of contempory machine embroidery now, my first love is still surface design on fabric
5. I have a great outside studio which my husband built where I do all the messy things like dying & printing.
6 . I love travelling to other countries.
7. We've brought a caravan so we can do a long trip around Australia this year.
Thanks to everyone who commented on my Dreams of India wallpiece.

No comments: