Sunday, March 25, 2007

This Week's Bag
This little bag is another scrap fabric collage like the one below. I keep all of my scraps even thin bits & selvages. If they are undyed, I save them until I'm doing some dying & throw them in. I have bags of long thin bits, square bits & colour sorted bits which will eventually end up in projects like this. There are also quite a few pieces where I've pinned or vliesofixed an arrangement onto a background but haven't got to the sewing stage yet.
The fabric beads are made with a heat gun & the machine stitched cord is adjustable.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

What a gorgeous bag!! The straps being adjustable is a wonderful addition.

Sue B said...

Beautiful! What a lovely bag. I like the way you did the strap.

linda stokes said...

Thanks for your kind comments everyone. I usually do the straps to suit how I'd wear it but of course everyone's different!