Here is my needlefelt challenge piece for this week. Again I've used a background of commercial felt. I've used strips of various fabrics overlaid & woven with some angelina fibres underneath. The strips are needlefelted down leaving gaps so wool could be threaded through. And in some areas beads & sequins are trapped, probubly a bit hard to see in the photo. I found it interesting to embellish from the back, just in some areas, to bring lines of the backing felt colour through to the front. The nobbly bits are wool nops. I wanted to use some glittery fabrics & fibres to bring a sparkly emerald look to it. Don't know if that's been acheived, but I enjoyed doing it & it's all a learning process. I haven't hand stitched this one but may add some later.