Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm back

Hello everyone, I've been back 2 weeks from my trip & have finally managed to post some photos. I had a great time apart from getting sick in Croatia with a tummy upset & needing antibiotics to get rid of it. But it is lovely to be home again.
I also went to the Knitting & Stitching show in London which was excellent. I really enjoyed seeing the fantastic work on display & meeting some well known textile people. Some of them, authors of my favourite books. Also caught up with Dale (The Thread Studio) at the show. I did a mini workshop with Julie Capara too.
The day I arrived home I got an email from the gallery shop that sells my scarves saying they want another lot, so its back to work again. I've also been working on my 84 Group challenge piece, will post a photo when it's finished.

No comments: